Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Today is November 17th and the following psychiatrists have availability to see new patients within 2 weeks:

Bruce Hershfield, MD
Sparks, Maryland 21152
410-771-4575, 
Available M-F, no children and no insurance participation
 I can usually see someone within 2 or 3 days.
-----------
Dr. Brett Greenberger 
Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist
Owner, Medical Director Collaborative Counseling Center
Columbia, MD  21044
443-546-4000
Now Accepting NEW Patients! 
Dr. Greenberger sees clients ages 5 and older.  He treats all mental health issues.
www.CollaborativeCounselingCenter.com
Dr. Greenberger is Fee for Service; however, our friendly staff will help you submit claims to your insurance company in an effort to obtain out of network reimbursement.
---------------
Andrew Rudo, MD
Owings Mills, Maryland, 21117
410-902-5901
I see adolescents and adults from ages 13-64. 
I don't participate with any insurances. I can usually see new patients within a few days. 
I will be updating this over the next day or so as I hear from more doctors.