Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Today is July 19th, 2016 and the following psychiatrists have appointments available for new patients within 2 weeks

Hinda Dubin, MD

Mount Washington Village, Baltimore 21209

(410)389-0739

General adult psychiatry, specializing in Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT); psychopharmacology 

Tara Walker, MD
I have  a relatively new private practice in Rockville, MD, 20850.
 I am currently  accepting patients and can typically schedule within 72 hours to  a week of being contacted.
Board-Certified Adult & Adolescent (12+) Psychiatrist
I do not accept insurance, but will provide invoice for out of network submission

Contact: TaraWalkerMD@gmail.com or (301) 804-6111
______________


Joseph Andrews, MD
Baltimore City, 21210
New practice with openings 
I treat adults (ages 18+) for a variety of conditions, including depression, anxiety, ADHD and addictions. 
To schedule an appointment, call 410-858-4020 or email Via@ViaClinicMD.com.   Also, see my profile on PsychologyToday.com.
                                                  _______________

Andrew Rudo, MD

Owings Mills, Maryland, 21117
                                           410-902-5901

Adolescents and adults from ages 13-64. 

I don't participate with any insurance networks. I can usually see new patients within a few days. 
_______________
Dinah Miller, MD
Baltimore City, 21209
General Adult Psychiatry
I do not participate with any insurance networks but will provide forms to be submitted for out-of-network benefits
410-852-8404 
_______________
Glenn D. Legler, MD
Bethesda/Chevy Chase


202-364-8430 or 301-469-6422 or elizl@aol.com
I have availability to perform psychiatric evaluations, individual and family psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, psychopharmacotherapy, and forensic psychiatry with adults and adolescents during the next two weeks. In addition to the common diagnoses, I treat  drug abuse/dependency with buprenorphine (certified) and adult ADD/ADHD