Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Today is January 5, 2016 and the following psychiatrists have availability to see new patients within two weeks:

Helen M. Bellete, MD, MPH
My office is located in Columbia MD. I see adult patients and specialize in  treatment resistant mood and anxiety disorders.  I do not participate in  any insurance plans but my office will electronically send an itemized bill  to your insurance company for any out of network benefits you may have. For  more information, you can call my office at 410-992-7228 or check out my 
website: columbiapsychiatrist.com.
  helen.bellete@gmail.com
_________

Bruce Hershfield, MD
General adult psychiatry
I do not participate with insurance panels
Sparks, Maryland 21152

410-771-4575

_______

added 1/10/16:
Tara Walker, MD

I am a board-certified Psychiatrist with 12 years of experience and 
a relatively new private practice in Rockville, MD. I am currently 
accepting patients and can typically schedule an intake within 72 hours to  a week of being contacted.
See website : Here
Contact: TaraWalkerMD@gmail.com