Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Today is January 19, 2016 and the following psychiatrists have availability to see new patients within 2 weeks

Kim Jones-Fearing, M.D.

Phone: 301-421-9112 You can learn about Dr. Jones-Fearing at her website HERE.

In-network for: Tricare/EHP/Aetna
Openings available for Jan 25th and Jan 21st
----
Charlotte Coates-Wilkes, MD 

Towson, MD 21204
410-828-5911
Late adolescents and adults for psychotherapy and medication if needed.
In-network for  Aetna
The details of my practice are available on my website: 
www.dr-charlotte-coates-wilkes.com

----
Tara Walker, MD

I am a board-certified Psychiatrist with 12 years of experience and 
a relatively new private practice in Rockville, MD. I am currently 
accepting patients and can typically schedule an intake within 72 hours to  a week of being contacted.

See website : Here

Contact: TaraWalkerMD@gmail.com 
Check back for more listings soon.  You may also want to try the doctors who listed availability previously.   
___ 
Updated 1/26
Dinah Miller, MD
Baltimore City, 21209
I see adult patients for psychotherapy combined with medication.
 management 
I have an opening on Monday, February 1st.
I am out-of-network for insurance plans
410-852-8404