Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Today is Tuesday, February 9, 2016 and the Following Psychiatrists Have Availability to See New Patients Within Two Weeks


Andrew Rudo, MD
Owings Mills, Maryland, 21117

410-902-5901
Adolescents and adults from ages 13-64. 

I don't participate with any insurances. I can usually see new patients within a few days. 
_____________
Glenn D. Legler, MD

Washington, DC 20008-5718
202-364-8430 or 301-469-6422 or elizl@aol.com

I have availability to perform psychiatric evaluations, individual and family psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, psychopharmacotherapy, and forensic psychiatry with adults and adolescents during the next two weeks. In addition to the common diagnoses, I treat  drug abuse/dependency with buprenorphine (certified) and adult ADD/ADHD 
________________
Helen Bellete, MD
I am located in Columbia, Maryland and specialize in treatment-resistant mood and 
anxiety disorders and provide medication management and therapy for the 
majority of my patients.  
New patient appointments can be obtained within one week.
Patients can get more information by calling me at 410-992-7288 or via my 
website: www.columbiapsychiatrist.com.  
I do not accept any insurance  plans, however, my office will electronically send an itemized bill to  your insurance company for any out of network benefits you may have.
___________________
 Lisa Sloat, MD.  
My office is located in Ellicott City.  I can be reached by phone at 202-527-4689 or via email at lisasloatmd@gmail.com.  
I see patients 16 years of age and older and practice medication management in addition to individual therapy.  
I am also boarded in Forensic Psychiatry.  
I do not participate with any insurance companies.  
My website is www.lisasloatmd.com.  
__________________
Dr. Brett Greenberger 
Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist
Owner, Medical Director Collaborative Counseling Center
Columbia, MD  21044
  phone 443-546-4000
Now Accepting NEW Patients! 
www.CollaborativeCounselingCenter.com
Dr. Greenberger is Fee for Service; however, our friendly staff will help you submit claims to your insurance company in an effort to obtain out of network reimbursement.
____________________
Hinda Dubin, MD
Mount Washington Village, Baltimore 21209
(410)389-0739
General adult psychiatry, specializing in Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT); psychopharmacology 
Please see Dr. Dubin's website
http://www.hindadubinmd.com/index.html 
Dr. Dubin's services are out-of-network for insurers. 
________________

Updated 2/10/16 

Tara Walker, MD
I have  a relatively new private practice in Rockville, MD. I am currently 
accepting patients and can typically schedule an intake within 72 hours to  a week of being contacted.
Board-Certified Adult & Adolescent (14+) Psychiatrist
I do not accept insurance, but will provide invoice for out of network submission
www.tarawalkermd.com (in construction, should be up and running by this weekend).
Contact: TaraWalkerMD@gmail.com
 ____________
Mahmood Jahromi, M.D.
 Child, Adolescent & Adult psychiatry.
Accepts Cigna and self-pay. 
443-279-2000 ext 1. 
Offices in  Towson & Harford County.