Friday, March 25, 2016

Today is March 25th and the Following Psychiatrists Have Availability to See New Patients Within 2 Weeks

Tara Walker, MD
I have  a relatively new private practice in Rockville, MD. I am currently  accepting patients and can typically schedule an intake within 72 hours to  a week of being contacted.
Board-Certified Adult & Adolescent (14+) Psychiatrist
I do not accept insurance, but will provide invoice for out of network submission

Contact: TaraWalkerMD@gmail.com 
-------------------

Mercedes Rizo MD
 Towson, MD 21204
Adult and geriatric patients
office phone:  410-296-0021;  email:  mercedesrizo@msn.com
I do not accept any insurance, but I am willing to negotiate my fees for patients who need it.

Added on 4/7:
Glenn D. Legler, MD
Bethesda/Chevy Chase

202-364-8430 or 301-469-6422 or elizl@aol.com
I have availability to perform psychiatric evaluations, individual and family psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, psychopharmacotherapy, and forensic psychiatry with adults and adolescents during the next two weeks. In addition to the common diagnoses, I treat  drug abuse/dependency with buprenorphine (certified) and adult ADD/ADHD