Thursday, April 21, 2016

Today is April 21, 2016 and the following psychiatrists have availability to see new patients within two weeks:

Tara Walker, MD
I have  a relatively new private practice in Rockville, MD. I am currently  accepting patients and can typically schedule an intake within 72 hours to  a week of being contacted.

Board-Certified Adult & Adolescent (14+) Psychiatrist
I do not accept insurance, but will provide invoice for out of network submission


Contact: TaraWalkerMD@gmail.com 
_______________


Andrew Rudo, MD

Owings Mills, Maryland, 21117

410-902-5901

Adolescents and adults from ages 13-64. 

I don't participate with any insurances. I can usually see new patients within a few days. 
__________
Bruce Hershfield, MD

General adult psychiatry

I do not participate with insurance panels

Sparks, Maryland 21152
Openings available after May 2, 2016
410-771-4575
________
Joseph Andrews, MD
Baltimore City, 21210
New practice with openings 
I treat adults (ages 18+) for a variety of conditions, including depression, anxiety, ADHD and addictions. To schedule an appointment, call 410-858-4020 or email Via@ViaClinicMD.com. Also, see my profile on PsychologyToday.com.
-------------
Milena Hruby Smith, MD
I treat patients 18 and older in Annapolis, MD. Specializing in treating  mood and anxiety disorders, and psychiatric illness during pregnancy,  postpartum and peri-menopause.
I am not in network with any insurance companies but provide receipts for  submission to use out-of-network benefits.
Office: 443 926 9138

-------------
Updated 4/27
Dinah Miller, MD
Baltimore City, 21209   phone: 410-852-8404
I see adult patients for psychotherapy and medications if needed
  There is an opening available for a new patient on Monday, May 9.
I am out-of-network for insurance plans and will provide a claim for that can be submitted for reimbursement
Please leave your email address on my voicemail and I will send you detailed information about my practice, including directions/parking/fees and practice policies